From incredible autumnal crafts at the Harcourt Arboretum through to spooky stories at the Ashmolean, there’s lots of opportunities to grow your mind this half term!
Pick up your passport at any information desk across our seven sites and collect a sticker at every adventure. Once you've collected three stickers - either from different sites or the same site - head to any information desk and collect your prize!
Find out more and download your family planner.
- Amazing Autumn - Tuesday 23rd October, 1-4pm. Make and take home your own autumn creations.
- Art in the Autumn - Tuesday 23rd October, 1-4pm. Make autumn-inspired objects.
- See, Think, Wonder: Black History Month Takeover - Monday 22 October - Wednesday 24 October, 1-4pm. Celebrate Black History Month with activities chosen by the community.
- Think, Touch, Wonder: Black History Month Takeover - Thursday 25 October - Friday 26 October, 1-4pm
Museum of Natural History
- Operation Earth: From Pole to Pole - Monday 22 October - Wednesday 24 October, 1-4pm. Explore a range of creatures with crafts and specimens.
- Operation Earth: Family Show - Monday 22 October, Thursday 25 October, Saturday 27th October, 2pm and 3pm. Be amazed by our spectacular family science show all about planet Earth.
- Half term fun: Halloween - Wednesday 24 October - Thursday 25 October, 1-4pm. Spooky crafts, gallery hunts and stories.
History of Science Museum
- Robot draw: Thursday 25 October - Friday 26 October, 1-4pm. Build eccentric lego drawing machines.